Monday, September 10, 2012

Proton!

Hello!

I am writing here after a long . I am living in Mumbai now, doing my MA in Media and Culture Studies. Too much work, sleep deprived and lonely, life is not that great right now. Hehe!

But I want to change this attitude of mine that has been persistant for a long time now. I have become too negative. Imma change to extreme positive. The nauseating kind. Haha! Too much work, will be done, awesomely well, I may add!

My life always was awesome. It is now and will always be.



2 comments:

  1. hey snnickel....mumbai has to make us sleep deprived....even im living here nw...internship...that too a software one...sounds and it is ...quite boring ...ttyl !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sidh!
    Mumbai is a wonderful city, wonder what happens to people here.. How is your internship going? And No, it does not sound boring :)

    ReplyDelete